Sunday, September 14, 2008

7 months

So this first picture was a happy surprise. Finley and I were just hanging out, messing around with the photo booth on our Mac. Finley loves to make faces into it and see himself on the computer. Anyhow, this is what we got...how sweet is that little hand?


AJ took this picture this morning...I must say I was rather alarmed when I saw this picture at how BIG my belly is! I really didn't realize how big it looks until I saw this. Hmmm...maybe that is why someone asked me if I'm having twins. By the way, don't ever ask a pregnant momma that...it's not that funny.
Today was a perfect weather day. We had a nice, crisp breeze. It feels like fall is coming and it feels good. I feel the need to start puttin' out my pumkins. Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I agree...NEVER ask a prgnant woman if she's having twins! I got asked that A LOT! Maybe it has something to do with being so short and our bellies having no where to go! I think you look BEAUTIFUL! Seriously!!

    PS-I think I figured out how to make bows?! Maybe...still working on it! :) I'm still going to find you in Oct. though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I must rub that belly. It's TOTALLY not a "twins" belly either, it's perfect for 7 months with a little boy. And yes, I'm right with you on the cool weather. I desperately want to put up my pumpkins, but I just know tha twhen the hurricane weather subsides, we'll probably have another three weeks of 95 degree heat! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lauren ate one of the hairbows; I managed to save it after she'd gone at it for probably 10 minutes. Darn thing is in-destructable! It must have tasted good b/c she smiled the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read that actress Angie Harmon has two daughters, AVERY and FINLEY. If you still don't have a third boy's name, you can always contact her! totally weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely adorable!! I need a hug! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)