Thursday, December 4, 2008

the new man in our life

Just wanted to share a few pictures of our new little man. He is so sweet. I love his arms hanging out over AJ's shoulders. :) The last picture is today. We got out for the first time today not counting the doctor's appt. 4 days after he was born. I have been cooped up in the house for 12 days! It was nice to get out, although, it felt strange at the same time. It was nice to breathe some fresh (albeit cold) air. Sawyer slept through it all. Since I'm not supposed to drive yet, my friend, Erin came and picked me up and took me to starbucks to have some girl time and then to Target. Walking around Target was the most walking I've done since I had him. I was a little slow but it felt good. I still feel kind of out of place somehow, but I know we'll fall into a routine and life will start to feel normal again. I'm treasuring these days with our little Sawyer.


Pin It

2 comments:

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)