Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Sweet Sawyer Daniel

Sawyer Daniel is 10 days old and we are adjusting to our new life as a family of 5. Today is AJ's first day back at work so that has been tough. The last 10 days have been an absolute blur. Although I am looking forward to getting out of the house someday soon and feeling "normal" again, I am enjoying my new baby boy. He is such a sweetie. Avery and Finley have done AMAZING. Better than I could have hoped. They both love their baby brother and want to hold him and touch him all the time. They are great helpers and so sweet. Here are some pictures from the hospital . . .

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are SO sweet. It's fun to see some familiar faces in there (nick & emily and dave & mel) and to see your boys' sweet faces. Sawyer is adorable and we are thrilled for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful addition to a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!! Love it!! Praying for your healing....and strength!! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just so precious! Seeing him makes me even more excited to meet our little boy!!! Glad you're having such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are what I've been waiting for. :) Thanks! Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOO sweet. He is such a doll and I can't wait to get my hands on him. See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)