Sunday, July 19, 2009

At Bat

Avery played T-ball for the first time this summer.
He loved it.
It's been his favorite sport so far.

How "big boy" does he look in that picture?
It was fun to watch him play. AJ helped coach. It pretty much took over our lives for a month straight. Fin & Saw got a taste of what their life from here on out will be...watching their older brother play sports until it's their turn. One day Avery will return the favor.

Runnin' like someone was chasin' him.
My favorite part of all:
watching my AJ coach & encourage Avery out on the field.
melt. my. heart.
I don't know anything about all this sports business.

But I'm a boy momma and I'm learning. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. i'm right there with ya! David has been teaching owen the rules to 'real' baseball lately. It's super cute - you'll have to fill me in on the details of getting in on the t-ball fun - Owen's actually been doing real well at home with slow pitch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery is looking stellar. Ask me about older siblings "returning the favor", no complaints, but it doesn't happen exactly that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is he in that outfit! I love watching dad's coach their kids too...so sweet. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. that boy is getting so big - it kind of makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)