Monday, July 6, 2009

I *heart* free stuff.

Looky what came in my mailbox today:

If you know me you know I double-love free stuff. Whether I need it or not, if it's free, it gives me a thrill.
Yesterday I got 6 boxes of free stuff. I get boxes of free "samples" a few times a week. I love it b/c I always have travel toothpaste & toiletries and we're always getting to try out new products. So fun!
How?
http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com
You can subscribe to their newsletter and you get emails daily. If you don't have time for it, just delete it that day. It has seriously been so helpful!
Also love
http://nwadeals.net

These are my 2 favorite sites for free stuff and great coupons. This saves a momma some money honey! :) Pin It

3 comments:

  1. you have hooked me up fat. Three boxes in our mailbox today. And double coupons at k-mart. I think we're set for at least a year. thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of these and never signed up. Looks like I need to, because I love free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saved $15 at walmart today with groceries. I was so excited and giddy about it when I was telling Jake!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)