Saturday, February 16, 2008

He's Brilliant

I just have to brag on my little Finn's coloring!  Finley, like his brother, has always loved to do anything arts and crafts.  He LOVES to glue, or "goo" as he calls it.   Of course, they love to paint.  I haven't been too surprised by my children's love for anything art because I love crafts so much, AJ used to really enjoy drawing, and my dad is an amazing, talented artist.  The other night Finley sat on the couch with a box of crayons & a coloring book for about 2 hours.   I was amazed....being only 2 1/2, he doesn't have that long of an attention span.    Anyhow, these are the pictures he colored!  Aren't they good for a 2 1/2 year old?  I thought so.  
He's so proud! :)
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. That is so impressive...he stayed in the lines! Yes, he is quite the genius, and he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's amazing. I know kindergarteners that don't color that well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is impressive! Neither of my kids color like that...of course, neither does their mother. Maybe, that is the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...little bit jealous over here. that is more than talented. Drew only likes stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree...very good little artist you have there! I love that sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed. My boys won't color longer than 5 minutes top! You have an artist on your hands! Thanks for all the great tips for the shop, I am definitely going to keep you in mind to. You make such cute and professional looking things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finn is brilliant!! Noah ate a yellow crayon today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously I am impressed! He truly puts Catherine and Easton to shame and they are almost 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! He's done a really good job staying in the lines. Impressive! Love how proud he is, too. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)