Sunday, July 20, 2008

5 Months & Boys Summer Cuts

First of all....I am officially past the half way point in this gestating process. Very fun & exciting. This past month has flown by which is a fun change since the first trimester was sooooo long! We can hardly believe I'm already 5 months!
The belly is a bloomin' . . .
This morning AJ gave the boys "summer crew cuts" as he calls them. I wasn't sure but AJ assured me it would grow back before school starts. I actually really love how it turned out. Finley's hair looks much blonder and I think they just look darn cute. So I wanted to get a good picture of them with their new cuts before church. Well, as any of you moms know, it is very difficult to get two children to actually stand still and smile at the same time.

Attempt #1 ....me wiping breakfast off Finn's face....
Attempt #2....Avery looks away from the camera the moment AJ takes the picture....
Attempt #3 . . . pretty good...we're all looking at the camera & smiling, but Avery's head is cut off . . .
Attempt #4....final attempt...they're both semi-smiling! We'll call that good. :)

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. They look like such big boys with their new haircuts. They are really cute! Not to mention you and your belly! How cute are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! That's not even a maternity top, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! :)

    No, it's not a maternity top...it's getting pretty small! Luckily the trend in tops right now is to be big & flowy so I've been able to wear non maternity shirts much longer this time around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I love your shoes, too! Your boys look adorable with their little hair cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boys hair! You look adorable!

    when are you due??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. All of you. We are going to be up to our ears in baby boys with your little guy, Jeb, and Addis. I can't wait till Baby Neufeld and Baby Kennedy finally get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I have that same shirt. And after seeing this post, I definitely went and double checked to it make sure I hadn't purchased a maternity top!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)