Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If you're in College Station . . .

Go check out the really cute children's boutique, The Blue Kangaroo.  

So I'm really excited that my products (http://2blondeboys.etsy.com & http://2blondeboys.blogspot.com) are now being sold in a boutique!  My friend Ruth Lee's sweet sister, Robyn, works at the Blue Kangaroo in College Station, Texas.  She is  basically responsible for getting my stuff in there.  She saw some of my items I made for an order for Ruth Lee.  She liked them and thought her owner might want to sell them in the store.  It took a few months of phone calls and emails and coming up with a plan.  But now, my nap mats, tag blankies, burp cloths, & changing pads are being sold there!  How fun!  I am really excited about it and thankful to Robyn for making it happen!   
I really love sewing, making hair bows, and almost all crafts, really.  It's a fun, creative outlet for me.  I love looking through fabric stores for new patterns.  I shop at Hobby Lobby so much, AJ says we should own stock there.  

Anyhow, if you're looking for a baby gift, remember 2 Blonde Boys. :)
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I'm so gonna put in an order as soon as we find out the sex of this baby!

    I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just visiting Robyn and we went to the store and your things looked wonderful!!! I am blessed to have so many talented friends, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sara. That is exciting! You're so talented. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)