Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Very Thankful













We have so much to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving day. We are so blessed by the Lord for His gifts to us. We have a healthy, beautiful, peaceful baby boy. He is more than we could have imagined. We have family and friends who have lavished us with love & care. We have 2 "big boys" who bring us such delight. Our cup overflows.
I wanted to show a few snapshots of our day today. I promise to post about Sawyer's birth very soon! We have been spending the week adjusting to having a newborn and becoming a family of 5. I am slowly recovering from the c-section. I will post more as I can. :)

Here is my sweet Daddy holding his newest Grandson. . .


















My little sister could not get over Sawyer. She wanted to hold him or at least be near to him at all times.


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet boy! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving Sawyer's thick brown hair! Hope you are recovering well!
    Love, jka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, he is too stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to hold him again. He has already changed since I saw him in the hospital. And that hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful pictures! So good to see your blog and be able to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY WORD! He is beautiful; I love all his dark hair and I'm sure you do, too! He looks perfect and precious.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)