Friday, July 12, 2013

high five for friday

five things......

1.  how weird is this picture?



i'm grating soap for homemade laundry detergent.
in my bed.
watching the bachelorette.

i'm just so mysterious. 

2.  


saw this on instagram this morning. 
love it. 
although i don't think anybody gives me a pass for having four kids. 
or maybe i don't give myself a pass......maybe i should quit wondering why i'm tired all the time......

3. 


i'm love our sweet summer mornings when we have nothing going on. 
love sweet brothers who give their little sis a water balloon and make her so happy.

4.  we're working on memory verses this week...


we need to keep working to get it down, but he's doing pretty good! :)
ignore the loud banging {by my other children} in the background.
also, my phone is out of space so the video cut off at the end. lame. 

5. i want chickens sooo bad. 
like everyone else in the free world.
it's right up there with chevron and ikat.
which is not my concern, i just want to pretend i live on a farm. 
not sure our neighborhood would allow it.....but seriously, this mama who dreams of country livin' needs some chickies.


 it's fridaaaaayyyyyyy. wooty wooty hoo.
yay for a weekend.
so looking forward to time with my husband and friend time!

happy weekend, y'all! :)
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. HA! I'd love to have chickens, too. But know that our association wouldn't allow it - I can't even choose my own door color! Well, I can choose from the 9 ugly colors that someone decided we should choose from. Sigh. The best thing about an association is that I don't have to worry about looking at boats, cars up on blocks, and unkept lawns.

    but still, I'd love to have chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is that page from? I've read that book, but can't place it! And, for the record, that is so true! Now that I have 5 kids people act like I've really put myself out if I even have laces that tie or something. I get a kick out of it. ;)

    I used to really want chickens until I went to a farm store around here a couple of months ago. One of the chickens was new to the coop, so evidently the other ones didn't like her. My 7 year-old and I stood there, watching helplessly as the other ones pecked her until she died! I had no idea what was going on until it was too late. The same type of behavior was going on in the rooster house next door, so I grabbed an employee right off the bat. Those happy little chickens over on Meg's blog don't have anything on the ones I saw that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the water balloon picture. You can tell she thinks her brother is a hero. So awesome to see kids smile.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)