Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thrifted Thursday #4!

Hi y'all!

welcome to thrifted thursday, where we share our thrifted {or yard saled or craig's listed or dumpster dived} finds for the week! :)

no thrifting for me this week but i do have a really fun item that is going in my flea market booth {located in All My Treasures in fayetteville, if you're local}.

i showed you that i was making these last week and now i've decided to make up a bunch of them for my booth {or gifts or myself, whatever comes first. ;)}


my neighbor asked what i would charge for them so i decided it would be fun to make  up a dozen or so. :)

i am selling them for $5 to people who ask me or $6 in my booth since the store will get a commission.
i will try to not keep them all for myself.

and now, to up the cuteness level of this post, i give you, ruby jane, prettiest thing in red glitter shoes. :)


what have y'all thrifted this week?

please do link up and share your finds!
i'd love for you to link back here and also check out the other links. :)


Pin It

2 comments:

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)