Friday, August 2, 2013

snap shots of summer

hello friday.




we are living it up, summer style.
feeling that angst that comes with the end of summer drawing near.
trying to soak up every moment.






every week has seemed full and not full at the same time.
always something going on but also lots of hanging around the house with nothing on the schedule.
lovely. :)




trying to gear my kids up but it's hard when i'm not ready either.















sorry, i don't have many words today.
just letting the pictures speak for themselves.

for more words & details...follow me on instagram.... i'm itsgoodtobequeen. :)

happy friday, friends.
soak up your day. :)

link up your instapics with me here....



life rearranged


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I haven't visited your blog in a few months (sorry!) because my computer crashed (ugg!) but I just have to say I cannot believe how long your little Ruby got in that short period of time. Holy Smokes! You guys are way too cute. I like to check in to get my doses of cute, and real, and inspiring! Blessings, Kate in NH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! you are so very sweet. :) made my day. :)

      Delete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)