Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ode to Jill

My awesome sister-in-law Jill is studying abroad in Ireland this semester. She just started a blog, go check it out right now! Many of you know that Jill lived with us this past summer. We were not sure how it would go, having a roommate....but it was wonderful. Jill made the summer so much fun. She is the easiest person to live with. It didn't hurt that she was always helping me with dishes and the boys! She also babysat a ton. So I was basically spoiled rotten all summer. We were able to spend many fun evenings with Jill and her now fiance' Chris. I am so thankful for the time we had with them. With Jill gone this semester and who knows where they'll head after they get married, I know we'll never have that much time with them again. I really grew close to Jill and love having her as my sister. We miss you Aunt Jill!!! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the live-in babysitter/sister/late-night-chatter/dish-doer/helper! :) Ireland? Wow, impressive!

    Great to see you last weekend; even though it was short, it seemed like a great time of talking and catching up. Definitely need to do that more often! See you next week for homecoming (unless I have this kid first...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better not have the kid first!!! We had a great time as well, very relaxing and good talks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sara, i'm prettysure you glorified me role in your summer, but thank you so much! That is the sweetest thing to check for updates and find tons of nice things written by someone you love about you! serioiusly, thank you! Love you!

    oh, by the way, chris was nominated for homecoming king! i've been campaigning among the team in ireland. but i thought you should know if you're going to be there. but i'm not completely sure he's going to be one of the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...Ireland...how fun!

    As you can see, I found your blog. Yay! :)

    I love your nap mats--they're so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)