Monday, October 1, 2007

Ridin' the Pony

We went to Dallas last weekend for my grandmother's 80th birthday celebration. While we were there we stayed with our great friends, Jackie and Greg. It was such a fun, relaxing time. On Saturday we went to the mall to let the kids play and ride the Carousel. Avery calls it a "miracle go round" for some reason. It's too cute, I don't want to correct him. :) They were VERY excited! Here we are waiting to ride, Jackie with her sweet son, Noah, and me and the boys.

The boys lovin' the carousel ride....
Jackie and Noah...how beautiful are they??!!







Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. It is currently my favorite of all the posts thus far. Post more pictures like these. :) Had a great time that weekend--need more like that!

    Stacey is here and says hello!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)