Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A couple of Smarty Pants

The weekend before last was Chris and Jill's graduation from JBU.  It was bitter sweet.  It's hard to believe Jill's already done at JBU.  It's been so nice to have her close.  We are really going to miss her.  It makes me sad just thinking about it.  I really don't like change.  Now that summer is approaching it reminds me of how great it was to have her live with us last summer. She and Chris are going to live in Little Rock for Chris to attend UAMS, so they won't be too far.  But it obviously won't be the same as them dropping in on a Saturday afternoon.  

So, I love this picture.  AJ's dad takes great pictures.  This is as they are walking in to the ceremony.
Here is how Finley viewed the ceremony . . .
Doug (AJ & Jill's dad) and Jill...
Here we are with Jill...fyi:  it was so stinkin' cold that day.  I love that I'm a head shorter than the both of them. super.
Pam (AJ & Jill's mom) and Jill.....
Chris and Jill...so sweet... look how many cords/ropes/sashes he has around his neck.  It's kind of annoying how smart they are. 
The boys LOVED their hats. 
Congrats guys!  See ya next month at your weddin. ;)
  Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yea, Jill! (Can anyone be sweeter than Jill?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the smarties!! Well I guess I"ll just have to drop by on a Saturday, eh?

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)