Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Note of Explanation

I want to apologize for being such a terrible blogger lately.  It's basically because I have felt terrible for the past 2 months.  I'm pretty sure this pregnancy has hit me harder than my previous two.  I'm so thankful to be pregnant....however I am ready to be done with the sick part.  I am 12 weeks now so I am hoping I will be over this soon.  I have been pretty useless. Everything makes me nauseous.  Even the computer made me feel nauseous for a while.  AJ has had to eat either frozen food or fast food for about 2 months, save that lovely weekend when AJ's mom was here and cooked for us all weekend. That was nice. AJ has been wonderful as usual.  He works all day then comes home and takes care of the boys, feeds them, & entertains them.  Some days have been worse than others.  It is definitely getting better...I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.  

For those of you wondering...my due date is Dec. 1st.  I will have a scheduled c-section either Nov. 21st or Nov. 24th, most likely.  Having 2 previous c-sections, I have no choice in that matter.  I am really not looking forward to having major surgery again, but it will soooo be worth it to have another sweet little babe.

Also, yes, there were 5 pregnancy tests in that picture.  :) After months of negative tests, I had trouble believing it was real.   I would have taken more, but AJ made me stop.  

So here's hoping, I'll be back to myself soon........
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I can so sympathize!! I'm sorry you feel so bad. We lived on take-out for almost four months... breakfast, lunch and dinner so don't feel guilty. Your boys won't even remember. :)

    Hope it ends soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I missed all of your big time posts? Congratulations little lady on baby number 3! I am sorry you have been feeling sick... Don't feel bad about the lack of cooking....We basically live on take out and I am completely healthy... does that make you feel better? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to tell you congratulations. Number three is so much fun because you have the first two to entertain him/her. I am loving having three, anyway.

    I was so sick all three times and i know it's hard. We pretty much lived on chicken nuggets and mac and cheese. But no one remembers or will even care a few months from now. You'll get through it and I'll say a prayer for you tonight that it will end very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)