Friday, May 9, 2008

I love some good Art . . .

How cool is this painting??  I love it.

My friend Karen's older sister, Ellen is an artist.  She does really fun, funky art.  Anyhow, she has any etsy shop and and I saw this listed and thought it was too cute.  I know a lot of people adopting from Ethiopia and I thought if someone has a sweetie girl baby from Africa...this would be so cute in a nursery.  She also has one for Chinese adoption.  
Maybe with a little persuading she would do a boy one. :)

Anyhow, I just thought good art should be passed along. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I totally think I forgot to tell A.J. congrats on his race on Tuesday! Better late than never: yay for A.J.!!!

    Aren't Ellen's portraits fun? I'm going to be requesting one as a shower gift for Lil' Pea. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)