Wednesday, June 25, 2008

9 stuffed friends, all in a row

I've been working with the boys this summer on having "jobs."  For example, Avery wipes the table after meals.  I am also working to try to have them make their beds every morning.  Finley obviously needs a lot of help.  Avery made his bed all by himself yesterday morning and was SO proud.   He's been making it for a while but it was really lumpy and not straight.  Yesterday when he made it, it looked so nice!  I was so impressed with how he made his sheet and cover so nice and neat and placed his pillows just so.  It's not an easy task on the top bunk!
Don't you love his line up of animals?? I sure do. So sweet.  
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Avery! You have a super mom! We are proud of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery did such a good job!

    P.S. I haven't checked up on my blogs in awhile, and I just read your snapping turtle post. Those things are dangerous! My dad almost lost a finger to one when I was a toddler. It bit clean through a 2 inch round tree branch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to show this post to Titus. I think I'll use a little positive peer pressure coercion. Don't take notes on my parenting skills. ;) He "helps" me make his bed, but I do the bed and he puts the pillows on. Apparently, I've been way too easy on him. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)