Friday, September 25, 2009

10 month old baby boy


Our sweet little buddy is already 10 months old!
This first year with him is literally flying.
He brings us so. much. joy.
We are all crazy about him.
He wakes up with a big smile on his face everyday.
AJ and I race to see who gets to go get him first when we hear him jabbering in his bed in the morning.  He says a lot of "da da da da da" and "mmmmmmammmmaa". :)
He is a big fan of his daddy.  He gets the biggest smile when he hears AJ's voice.  He always reaches out for him, it's adorable.
He is also a big fan of our cat.  He get's so excited when he sees it and starts saying "a ta ta ta ta ta."
 
Thankfully, our cat is long suffering and takes the abuse attention quite well. He got a lot of practice when Finley was younger. ;)

He finally got his first tooth this past month...never thought that thing was gonna pop through.
He's also still army crawling all over the place.  He'll raise that belly for a few seconds, but when he's ready to get somewhere he just plops it back down and drags himself across the floor.  So funny!
He is definitely our laid back boy and for that I am thankful.  Avery was already walking at this age and I learned from experience not to wish for your baby to do stuff early! ha!
The boys are such a big help with Sawyer.  They sing him songs, bring him toys and push him in the swing.  They LOVE to make him laugh.  They'll do almost anything to get him giggling. :)
He's pulling up now so we had to lower his crib down.
(This was after I walked in to see him dangling over the side)
That just makes him seem like a big boy and makes his mama sad.
This mama business is hard stuff.  Your whole heart is wrapped up in them, but you're ever in the process of training them to move on.  grow up.  become independent.
I am so thankful for each day and each moment I have with these boys.  I am overwhelmed at the blessing. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. He is NOT already 10 months! That is so crazy to me Sara...almost a year?! I also can't believe Avery was walking at 10 months! That boy was raring to go early on!...no wonder you've never had a weight problem. You've never had time to eat or sit. ha!...One busy precious boy after another. : )

    The end of your post brought tears to my eyes...it is tough business. It just makes you want to hold them tighter and cherish each little minute you get with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, it is crazy to me too!!

    And yes, Avery was busy from the start!! I should have known what was ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)