Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm "in my 30's"

Turning 31 was actually much easier than turning 30. Although, I still don't really like the sound of it, I'm okay with it. One year closer to the prize, right? :)

It was actually an embarrassment of riches really (name that movie).

Friday night AJ and I went on a date...Emelias...YUM....thanks Mel. ;)
Saturday night I went out with Emily & Mel. We ate at Table Mesa...also Yum.
Sunday morning AJ made me coffee cake and we had a little birthday celebrating with my little family.

Looky, looky what he gave me...

Let's ignore all my freckles, shall we?
I have always wanted mom jewelry---cool mom jewelry. AJ, honey, you delivered. Love, love, love it!!
Monday the boys and I met AJ for lunch at Flying Burrito and then for dinner we met my dad, step mom, and little sister, Hannah at Market Place.
For a girl who loves good food, this birthday was the tops.
My best one yet. :) Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! He did do a great job on your present! I am so glad you had a great birthday. What day was your actual birthday on?

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Glad it was such a great one. Table Mesa is our favorite. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looovvvvveeee that necklace!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)