Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Finley's 1st day of Preschool!

Today is our little Finley's first day of Preschool. This year he is going to a brand new school for all of us. He was beyond excited. He had already met his teacher and saw how great his classroom was last week, so he was ready to go!

He was really looking forward to wearing his back pack, seeing the classroom guinea pig, playing on the "park" (playground), eating snack, doing crafts, singing songs, & getting to do something that he could tell Avery about that Avery didn't already know. ;)
Ummm, hang on a second, wasn't he just my baby, standing in the crib saying mamamamama, like last week??

AJ went in late to work so he could be there for Fin's big day. AJ is super intentional about being present for the boys and making sure each of them feel and know what God's lavish love for them is like, as best he can. I could do a whole post about what an awesome daddy he is...but that's another time.
Fin wasted no time in getting down to business = art.
He had a great day and when I picked him up, he talked on and on about a boy in his class who had a star wars shirt. I'd call it a success. Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Where is Finley going to school? He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute! He looks so proud to be going off to school. You seriously have the cutest kids on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!...he is so stinkin' cute Sara!!! I could take your boys home with me in a second...truly!

    I'm so glad he had a good day and loves school. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these on facebook... cute. How did you get your pics so large? I like it.

    Finley looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks. :)

    I embedded them from Flickr b/c they are showing up fuzzy when I just post them normally.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)