Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Sawyer


A year ago today God gave us the gift of our Sawyer Daniel.  
He was a gift we weren't sure we were going to get. 
I so wanted to have a third baby and for a while it seemed like God might have other plans for our family. 
But, God said "Yes" to my pleas and allowed us to have another sweet boy. 
The day of his birth was a trying one, but so worth all the pain to get this gem of a baby. 
One of the sweetest memories of that day is my sweet daddy singing praise songs over him as he held him for the first time. 


This year has absolutely flown by.  It's been filled with wonderful memories of watching our Sawyer grow and change.   We are all crazy about him and race to be the first one to get him out of his crib in the morning.  I am overwhelmed at the gift of this sweet, precious boy.

 
 
 
 
I love you my Sawyer Daniel.  You were so worth the wait.


"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."  Psalm 37:4
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday precious boy!!! Can't wait tp watch you grow into an amazing man of God. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)