Wednesday, November 25, 2009

sweet Meliyah and some turkeys


We are so enjoying our time with Meliyah.
The Lord has definitely blessed our time with her.
She is such a sweet heart and seems to be getting more and more comfortable with us.
At first she seemed so distant.
Now, she gives me a big hug when she comes in and takes off her shoes to get busy playing. 
I am praying that she can taste and see Jesus through us.  I am praying that our time with her makes a life-long impact.  Please join me in praying for her and us!

Her favorite thing to do when she comes is play with play-dough.  She goes to the cabinet to get it out every time.



We've been doing Thanksgiving crafts the past few days.  On Monday we made handprint and footprint turkeys.

I think they turned out so cute!


Meliyah really enjoys crafts so she fits in well at our house!  :)


She also loves playing outside.  She often goes to the door with her coat and shoes and asks to go outside.
The boys really enjoy having her here and always want to wake her up from her nap to play some more.
I am so thankful for this opportunity for us to serve Jesus together.  It's not always easy, but it's good.







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)