Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sawyer's 1st ever birthday

 . . .with a LOT of pictures.  Get ready for it, this is a first birthday post.

For our sweet Sawyer's big day, we decided to just have a small family party.  Between all my parents and AJ's, we had a full house.
AJ's parent's drove down for Sawyer's big day.


Sawyer loves to play with balls so I went with a ball/circle theme for his little party.
One of his favorite activities is to roll a ball back and forth.

All of the finger foods were in the shape of a ball. 



Yummy cupcakes. :)


 Party favors.
 
Sawyer's own little cake.

My daddy & sister Hannah.


Sawyer "walked" around with this thing the whole time.  All my boys have learned to walk with that thing.  We call it a "walker." :)


Happy Birthday to Sawyer....


Sawyer wasn't sure what he was supposed to do when we first gave him his cake and stood around staring at him with huge grins on our faces.


He patted it a lot.  But he finally got the idea.

He really didn't get much past the icing before he was done. 

After the party we went downtown to the Christmas parade.  I miss small town parades.
But the boys had fun.

Happy Birthday baby boy!  I love you so much.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. So fun! (And for a small family party, you still went all out! Love the cake and favors.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot to say, but I LOVE the last pic of Sawyer. Wow, he is a cutie. And great use of Gerber tubs for the party favors. you are so creative and resourceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS last pic of Sawyer...actually breathtaking. And I hope to find a reason to use your baby food container idea. I've been tossing those in a box for a couple months now, just waiting for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)