Wednesday, November 18, 2009

World Altering News



Soooooo.........
I have way more important things to blog about.
Things on my heart.  Things I'm passionate about.
Things that actually matter. 
But I'm a little emotionally and intellectually sluggish today.
And I don't have the stamina to put those real thoughts into words right now.
So instead....I'll give you something superficial.
That doesn't matter.
I've thought way too much about it.
I'm getting a hair cut today.
Here's the before.


I'll post an after later.....unless I end up looking like Kate Gosselin. 

I know this is riveting stuff.
You're on the edge of your seat. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I AM on the edge of my seat. I want the 'after'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your long hair is gorgeous...I'm writing this before the "After" picture gets posted, so I'm not being rude, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize how long your hair has gotten. Can't wait for the after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO!! I'm sure you'll look FAB!

    Did you use the coupon from the craft show this past weekend for Freshair? I see a gal there! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)