Tuesday, July 3, 2007

it's time....

Well, I've decided it's time to blog. I go through my day saving up stories to tell AJ when he gets home. When he walks in the door, I have a whole long list of things to ramble on and on about. He is sweet so he humors me. But really, maybe it would be nice to get some of my random thoughts out on the computer and overwhelm him with a few less. I like details. I love when people tell me a story and give lots of details. I don't think everyone else enjoys that so much. So when I tell a story, I give far too much...i think people tune out half way through when I've said the same thing over and over. I know this, but I can't help it. I love to talk! I think that's why my boys talked so early, I talked to them non-stop from the day they were born!

Speaking of my boys...I love living in a house with 3 boys. I love being the only girl. Even our cat is a boy. I'm outnumbered and I love it. Boys are so sweet. Avery is our wild man...he was born to be an outdoorsman. We went camping over memorial day and he has talked about it non-stop ever since. He asks at least once a day when we are going to camp, or fish, or build a fire, or climb again. I ask him if he remembers the fact that he & finley did not go to sleep until 10:30 and finley woke up at 4:30 a.m.....he has selective memory. He had his 4th birthday party at a rock climbing wall...he is such a little monkey. Which, by the way is why he has a cast covering his entire right arm.

Finley is our youngest, he's two. I say "he's a lover, not a fighter." He has always been our cuddly one. He loves to hug and give kisses. He follows Avery around EVERYWHERE and repeats everything Avery says. I'm pretty sure he loves AJ more than me. He absolutely lights up when aj comes home and asks for him or "bubba" (avery) every morning as soon as he wakes up. I love that he looks like me, except with blonde hair, and that he's a boy. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your blog! Watch out, once you start, it is hard to stop! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)