Monday, July 16, 2007

My Wild Boys

One of the many joys of staying home with my sweet boys is the hours I get to watch them playing...being themselves....being boys. I am overwhelmed with happiness when I watch them playing in the backyard. They are my wild boys and they are awesome. I am amazed at how it is ingrained in them as boys to play in the mud and find such excitement in bugs! Here are a few pictures of them in their element. . .

Avery examining his bug

Avery & Finley putting their bugs in the "bug box" (which is really an empty sidewalk chalk container with no air holes)....I really should take them to the dollar store and buy them an actual bug box so that the bugs are alive when they come back for them.

The boys looking in the ditch for anything exciting like frogs, bugs, worms, etc.
I try to memorize these moments so I won't forget. What a blessing to be entrusted with these boys . . . aaaahhhh, my heart is full. :)


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those pictures!
    Your boys are very very cute!
    Love,
    Ava and Family

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)