Saturday, March 15, 2008

BOYS

So I wanted to post a little video of what my boys do for 85% of their day.  They pretend to be Power Rangers ALL THE TIME.  Finley has no idea really...he's just copying whatever his big brother is doing. 
Before you judge, please know that they have never actually seen a Power Rangers show.   But, I let Avery play some computer games on Disney.com and they have little promos for Power Rangers and games.  That's all he needed to be obsessed.  2 years ago he was into Super Man....again had never seen the show, but all the advertisements in stores got him hooked.  Then he went through a Spiderman stage and now it's Power Rangers.   He wants to be the hero....and isn't that what God created him to be?  I truly believe that it is built in boys' nature to protect and fight a fight worth fighting.  I always ask him what Power Rangers do and he says, "they save people." I like that.  

We pray over our boys at night.  We pray that they will be  mighty warriors in God's Kingdom.  I want them to see when a fight is worth fighting, and fight it in Jesus' Name!  

**side note---this was taken with my regular camera... hence it's fuzziness.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I am laughing out loud at that video...they are so dang cute!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great!! That will be my boys in a year or so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it--made me laugh out loud as well. :) They will be warriors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Titus and Audra watched this video over and over again. Titus was especially enthralled! I wrote down a couple of his quotes during the FIVE times we watched it:

    "I wish I could be at his house!"

    "I think this is a a fun video! It is really, really cool, too!"

    "They really ARE acting like Super Power Rangers!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, Please thank avery and finley for teaching drew power rangers. we love his "pah! pow! wack!" the flailing arms are a little scary, but your boys have given drew a gift. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)