Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oh, how I wish I had a picture of that Sequined Dress

This week is Spring Break for our area.  All of our normal activities are canceled.  My friend Ashley let me know about some fun activities going on at the Jones Center this week.   We met there yesterday morning and this morning as well.  It was great to get the kids out of the house and enjoy some fun, out of the norm, activities.  Yesterday they had a magic show.  It was pretty entertaining.  It was an older gentleman and I'm guessing his wife as his assistant.  Some of my favorite parts were the fact that they had Cher's "Do you believe in Life after Love" song playing really loudly for the first few acts.  Why?  Also, the woman-assistant was wearing a full-length, sequined gown.  Seriously reminded Ashley and I of some prom dresses when we were in high school.  :)  She also had on white pumps, if you're interested.  Titus and Avery really loved it.  They talked about it a lot afterwards.  
Today they had a kids concert.  It was really fun and in
teractive.  They got to get up and dance and walk around the room like airplanes.
Here are some pictures from our fun morning!

Finley, Audra, Titus, Avery, & Justus enjoying the beautiful Spring weather!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of the three of you (second from last)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for meeting us there! We had a great time hanging out with you guys this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)