Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Alive.

Just wanted to check in and say "sorry" for being a bad blogger lately.  I'll try to get with it very soon!  I have been busy with taxes (yuck), etsy shop, 2 boys, and preparing for a boutique show at the end of March.  I will give details about that boutique show soon for those of you who are local.  It's going to be really cool, like a craft fair, but only really great, trendy items for sale.  No broomstick baby dolls or anything like that.   

I'll try to post some pictures of my adorable children very soon. :)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. but i LOVE broomstick baby dolls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so what is this boutique show? I am interested in this?!?!
    Please post soon! I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must post pictures of the boutique fair for those of us who are not local! Oh, and I loved the Ryan Seacrest post. He's totally a reliable source.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read about the boutique craft fair!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)