Thursday, February 3, 2011

i'm here.

losing my ever loving mind.
no school all week.
icy, snowy, cold.
temps in the teens today.  too cold to even play in the snow today.
if i could just take the big boys, and we had a sled, i think i would brave it and take them to a sledding hill.
but i just can't swing it by myself with a two year old who would be done with the cold in about 5 minutes.
so we're stuck inside with the walls closing in on us.
i'm pretty much feeling DONE with it right now.
wondering what in the world i'm going to do with them all day tomorrow...stuck inside again....with more snow coming.
sigh.
sorry the the negativity. just keeping it real, yo. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a Wii? If you do, might i recommend that you make an investment into the game "Just Dance-Kids" (or rent it or borrow it from a friend)? This game will most assuredly get the wiggles out and will provide long periods of entertainment and a few giggles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya! Two little ones here. One and two-and-a-half. No chance of braving the elements with them. So we are hunkered down inside day after day...
    Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls. great idea Dawn...i'll look for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I feel your pain too! I hit the wall yesterday afternoon, gritting my teeth and praying for patience and my kids are even old enough to play in the backyard snow on their own!

    Dawn's suggestion is GREAT - Just Dance is so fun and I bet you can find it at your friendly local Wal-Mart! :) It is worth an outing to the store to get it...or maybe call first and a friendly employee will check for you?

    Hang in there mama. And thanks for keeping it real, yo!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)