Tuesday, February 1, 2011

me rambling . . . again.

it is a crazy, snowy blizzard outside.
aj said i never should have announced to the world that we've had a mild winter.  
he blames me. :)
now they're saying thursday morning it will be -5 degrees. 
seriously, when did i move to minnesota?
it's very pretty from inside my house with my hot chai & fire going.
and oh happy day, aj is coming home early!
he works for a bank that works when other banks are closed.
no presidents day or mlk day for him.
i was shocked when he emailed and said they were closing at 3. 

are you tired of me talking about the weather?

okay then, looky looky at meg's craft weekend.
doesn't that look dreamy?
i really want to organize one of those somehow. 
i think it would be a blast. 

and now if you need a little cuteness in your day....here is my cutie-patootie sawyer. 
now, that's adorable, i don't care who you are. Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Your little Sawyer is one cutie patootie kiddo.

    And Meg's craft weekend? I just finished reading her whole post about all of the fun they had right before coming to your blog. Didn't it look FABULOUS? I want to be their friends. I'm actually hosting a craft night of my own in a few weeks. She gave me some good ideas. I'll let you know how it goes.

    Sorry about the bummer weather. We have it here too. Come on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious. That reminds me of the first time I taped our oldest (Mia) singing her first song too (Twinkle twinkle little star!). I haven't thought about that in a long time. Thanks for the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw that is so cute! and you have such a pretty/soothing voice haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable alright! If it makes you feel any better we are expecting a windchill of -50 below Wed. here in ND. The system you are getting came through and dropped only 6 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sign me up for the craft weekend. I take me some sawyer singing anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helloooo!
    Hope you are GREAT!
    Miss you and would love to catch up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading Meg's post got me excited too... what a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve been at Blissdom and now have Blissdom plague – blech. I missed your words.

    At least it’s nice to know who to blame for the weather – please tell AJ I said thanks.

    And still – it’s a perfect record – not a single post ever that has failed to make me smile.

    Thank you for this.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. Goodness. That video is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Organize the weekend, and I'm totally in. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)