Monday, April 8, 2013

easter twenty thirteen

we had such great weather for easter.
so. thankful.
after many, many cold, yucky days, i was just praying my little heart out for a nice, sunny easter.
it was perfect.



i always set out their easter baskets and easter treats.
we don't do the easter bunny....they know the gifts are from us.
i love making holidays special for our family.




ruby loved her necklace and bracelet from grandpa & grandma.





coffee cake, because obviously we needed more sweets.



lovelovelove my three handsome boys.




i am one blessed mama. :)




ruby wasn't really in the picture taking mood but we managed to get a few. ;)




her brothers spoil her rotten.
she is a blessed little lady.




no sucking your thumb during easter pictures, ruby jane.



my boys.
love sawyer's crossed leg. :)




after church we went to our friends' house for lunch and easter egg hunting.
love watching these sweet kiddos grow up together.


so thankful for great friends.

yep. i'm standing one step up and still way shorter than erin. thumbs up.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Look how big Avery is getting! (I should totally send you a link to my private blog-I always feel so stalkerish, like I *know* you and your kids!). Love your dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Cuteness overload! I love how the boys shirts are untucked with their ties. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)