Friday, April 19, 2013

instas lately

the last few weeks via instagram. . .




puzzles with my saw buddy.




small price to pay to get dinner on the table.
still haven't organized those recipe cards . . .




he wanted me to take his picture with the knight at home goods. :)




her mouth. sigh.




leap frog learning books at target dollar spot for the win.
$1 keeps this busy little darth occupied and learning.




can i have his life?




so thankful for sweet friends at providence.
jack & avery were in the latin spelling bee together.
smarty pants.




AJ found this for me a few weekends ago.
he knows me well.




these boys are playing soccer this spring.
first soccer game of the season.  :)




the games have been a little chilly.




5K with my providence peeps.
i haven't run since.




this sweet boy says things like, "is it okay if i can kiss you now?"
he is such a lover that little boy.
he has my heart.

{p.s. my forehead looks enormous...don't think i should wear my hair like that again!}




fin and i got to go back in time for the day last friday.
we spent all day at a one room school house...so much fun!




we celebrated my dear erin's 30th birthday last weekend. 
i love her. she is such a gift.




we are party. animals.




AJ ran in a marathon relay last weekend with some great friends of ours.
our friend christopher, who is 17, ran his first full marathon....amazing.




if i hold a camera up, she immediately looks at me and gives me this.
oh ruby jane...you are so girly!!!



he loves to paint like his mama. :)
and oh good gracious, those lashes.
lady killer.




canoodling on our front porch. ;)
hooray for warm weather.
i am dreaming of many summer nights on that porch this summer.


whew. what are y'all up to??




life rearranged




have a great weekend!




Pin It

1 comment:

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)