Monday, April 15, 2013

influenster voxbox

influenster sent me a sugar 'n spice voxbox full of fun goodies to review.

obviously i can't say no to box full of free stuff and happily, all of the items i received were great!


okay so my unbiased thoughts . . .

1. belVita breakfast biscuits . . . super yum.

i am terrible about eating breakfast so i need these in my life.
i ate them while i got ready for the day....they were super tasty and i didn't feel hungry by 9:00 like i usually do.


2.  colgate optic white toothbursh, toothpaste & mouthwash. . .

score.
with my coffee drinking habits, i definitely need some tooth whitening action.
i really like the toothbrush and toothpaste.
the mouthwash is a little intense for me but AJ really likes it.


3. vaseline spray & go moisturizer . . .

this is my favorite thing in the box.
i love it.
i've used it every day since i received it.
i am always in a hurry and also have super dry legs from winter so this is a win-win.
literally spray & go.
big fan.

4. dickinson's witch hazel oil controlling towelette's . . .

these are great.
i'm a big fan of face wipes....i'm lazy and don't want to take the time to wash my face at night so these are great for me.
they're fresh and clean and super handy for travel.

5.  nectresse sweetener . . .

okay so i am not a sweetener gal at all so i was nervous to give this a try.
i put some in some plain tea and while it did have that sweetener taste, it wasn't bad.
i only needed a tiny amount to sweeten it so that was cool plus it's made from monk fruit so it's supposedly all natural!
honestly, i am not going to be switching from sugar, but for those of you who are into sweeteners, i'd give this a try. :)

thanks so much influenster for the great box of goodies!






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so not with it! I read just the title of your post, and thought, "What? Do you guys have the flu again??" Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)