Saturday, November 8, 2008

Baby Shower

Last weekend my sweet friends, Erin, Angela, Melody and Emily hosted a baby shower for me. It was so nice and such a blessing! It was at Emily's new, beautiful home. The food was fabulous. It was so nice to sit around with girlfriends, talking, drinking yummy coffee, and eating brunch. My idea of a good time. They spoiled me with super cute gifts for our new little boy coming soon!


My friend, Karen, made this cute diaper cake...it's definitely the cutest one I've ever seen. She put encouraging notes and chocolate inside. :)
How sweet are these little pumpkins? They each had a tag that read, "pray for Sara's little pumpkin. " They were a favor for each person to take home.

Thank you girls! It was wonderful. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. what a classy affair that must have been--wish i could have made it.
    Looking forward to another cute nephew!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)