Monday, February 8, 2010

a good idea.

i started seeing these doo dads when finley was a baby.
i'm pretty skeptical about marketing ploys.
honestly i thought they were a silly gimmick to get parents to plop down more money.
i thought, how can that even work, they'll just pull that lid off and dump it out.

i decided to give one a try. 
i bought one for sawyer at target.
it. is. awesome.

it seriously works so good.
it is perfect for the car.  
i just fill it with random snacks & then hand it back to him and it entertains him for so long.
which is amazing, b/c he's not the most content little baby in the world.
knock on wood, he hasn't thought of pulling the lid of yet.
and he pretty much just takes one out at a time.
that's just amazing to me.  
so that's my new favorite invention.
 
i've also seen this one that looks good too.

 just had to let y'all know, these are for real! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I have used the Snack Trap version with both my girls. I love them so much! These have actually been one of my go-to baby gifts (along with Robeez) for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it probably won't be long . . . we had one for Jack and he became more interested in the game of pulling the lid off than he did the actual snack. It was very nice while it lasted, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly my kids are slow b/c I had the snack trap for K and now I have this one for Ev and neither ever pulled the lid off! I like this one better, btw.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)