Tuesday, February 16, 2010

happy things

i love everything about this sweet nursery
i love that antique dresser painted white. 
I'm on the hunt for one to use in our entryway or as a sofa table.
i love this chalkboard.  such a fun idea.
the lettered cottage is one of my fav-o-rite design blogs.  i love love love her style.
meg duerksen's blog, whatever is my #1 favorite blog to read.  i get so excited when i see a little number 1 pop up beside her blog in my rss feeds.  her house is dreamy with a captial D.

******

in other news, i still can't find my camera.  trying not to panic. 

i am itching for Spring.  i've tried to be a good sport, but i'm just really over winter already.

we are starting a big project this weekend and i am so excited!  would really like to have my camera back to take before and afters......





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love the nursery pic and have to tell you. I am pretty sure you are partly to blame for my decorating/project addiction. : ) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these links and have added them to my RSS feed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)