Friday, September 2, 2011

instafriday

it's already time for instafriday again.
my life currently consists of sitting on the couch, recovering from my 4th c-section, and feeding a sweet little girly baby.
life feels weird and strange right now.....but it's good and sweet.
i'm trying to soak up these moments with my girl because all too soon i will be on my own again, learning to be a mom of four. 

so here's a little glimpse at our week as seen through the lens o' my cell phone.



waking up with my baby girl on our first morning home.
she's so cuddly.  :)



we took a little drive and thankfully she is friends with the car seat. 
she passed. out. 


sweet, sleeping girl.
her wrists are so dainty.


grandma is here.
praise Jesus. 
sawyer is getting lots of playtime and attention.


she's awake!
she watches so intently when i talk and sing to her....love that.



this is my daily view from my recovering from c-section hang out.
and look, i have ankles!


my birthday was wednesday.
aj surprised me and popped by in the middle of the day with flowers. 
he said he thought i needed a little attention. 
i did. 


i actually left the house that night and we went out to eat for my bday.
my sweet four boys enjoying my birthday dessert.  :)


my avery has prayed for a baby sister for years.
he loves her so.



join the insta-partay here. 

life rearranged Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful family, congrats on your newest addiction, she's precious! Hope you heal quickly!

    xo
    Maegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soo beautiful!! i'm so glad you guys are doing well :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures. Looks like everyone is having fun. enjoy all of these moments.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your sweet little girl. She is a perfect addition to your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah
    I feel compelled to share this with anyone that's had a c-section, so ignore it if it doesn't apply to you. My last one ( I've had 4 also) was horrible. I finally figured out it was gas trapped in my stomach! I kept taking the pain meds(which only exacerbate the problem!), much longer than I ever had. I finally got off them and started taking Gas-X and voila! Everything was better.

    That baby girl is precious!! Enjoy her, it goes even faster with each baby. I can't believe my little newborn is 17 months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your precious pics! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My word. She is just too much for words, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful baby! Congrats to you and the rest of your family on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...congratulations on your newest addition! She is BEAUTIFUL! So happy for your family =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lovely family. Congrats on the newest member.
    Stopping by from Life Rearranged :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, the one of her sleeping in pink looks so much like Avery. I think it's her little mouth...so sweet!

    We had a great community group tonight, but we sure missed you guys. Come back anytime. : ) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)