Friday, September 16, 2011

instafriday

life rearranged

wow, it's friday already....this one went really fast.


monday morning sawyer had an eye doctor appointment.
i think he really liked the extra attention.


he's been in many a doctor's office because of his arthritis. 
he has always been a stellar patient....thankful for that.

i wore ruby in the sling for the first time.
we both loved it.


love her scrawny little legs.


sawyer loves to play games.
i am working to slow myself down and play with him.
i know it's most important....but it is still hard for me to sit still.
his playmates are now at school five days a week . . .  i am now his main playmate. 
i'm choosing a slower pace of life these days.



we adopted a sweet, one year old doggy this week.
a little mending for my boys' broken hearts.
his eyes are so dark you can't even see them.
so far, so good.



old richard scarry busy people video buys me half an hour to throw in some laundry & put breakfast away.
love those sweet, little feetsies.


this makes me happy.



jeannett asked us to link up something we love.
i love this cup.



yes, it's a cup.
my bff, erin, brought it to me at the hospital.
that is the perfect hospital gift.
i have become attached to this cup and i promise it has caused me to drink gallons of water over the last few weeks.
i can't explain it, but i love it.


lastly, i want to say thank you to all my sweet readers.
thank you for your comments.
i love them.
i read every one.
i'm sorry i don't always respond....but they mean so much and keep me writing....so thanks. :)


Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Sweet pics...Love the new puppy! We need a visit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet...slings were not hip when i had my kids and i feel like i missed out!

    sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Paige, slings were not in when all my kiddos were that size, just the ole' hip!!!

    The new pup is getting "Royal" treatment it looks like!! Ha!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute babies!!!

    New follower from Instafriday hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scrolled through some of your older posts your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet baby girl! I had a Moby and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you through the link up and I think your sweet kids are adorable. Great photos! I used a Moby with my first two... and loved it. I need to pull it out for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little legs bring back lovely memories! (Visiting via InstaFriday linky)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet pictures. I browse your previous post and especially love the birth story of your princess ruby. Seems like she's already receiving a lot of royal treatment.

    I stumble your blog from Instafriday and now your new follower.

    xo,

    jeands (http://jeandslq.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's something so sweet about seeing their towels all together, isn't there? A friend had monogrammed towels made for all my kids and I just love seeing them lined up on their happy little hooks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you! And I'm working on Ruby's blanket.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)