Saturday, November 17, 2007

Christmas Open House

This morning Emily and I and some other ladies had a Christmas Open House. It was a lot of fun. This was our last "craft show" for the season. It was so much fun that we have definitely decided to do it again in the spring. We have had 4 craft shows this fall alone so we have been busy! It has been fun but we are both ready for a rest. It is time to focus on some other things. Especially Christmas! I need to spend my spare time making Christmas presents and tending to my house that has been pretty neglected lately.

Reasons I like the Open House as compared to the traditional craft show:
1. the hours: the Open house was 9-1 today, as compared to all weekend long.
2. sitting around all morning drinking coffee & eating yummy snacks
3. sitting around all morning talking with other ladies
4. profitable

So here are some pictures....
This is the food buffet. We had coffee, spiced tea, spinach dip in a bread bowl, pretzel sticks, fancy chex mix, pumpkin roll, marinated olives, pumpkin dip w/ ginger snaps for dipping, poppy seed straws, & sausage balls. YUM-O.
Here is the table with Christmas items...

Scrapbooks, nap mats, burp cloths...

my hair bows....

more burp cloths....


various items, including my taggies...

Thanks to everyone who came, it was great to visit! Also, thanks to my sweet husband for a great morning off, and also to the Kennedy's for taking care of Finley for awhile!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks SO good! I am sad that I wasn't able to make it on Saturday. Your tables looked beautiful!

    Hope you have a good week!
    Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)