Monday, November 5, 2007

Spidey & Rock Star

So I am SOOOOO glad that Halloween is over. It really is a useless holiday and I just really hate it. I am so glad that stores are getting rid of all the ghosts, goblins, & witches. If I never see another scream mask, it will be too soon. However my kids did dress up...THREE times. They had dress up days twice at Kids Day Out. Then on Halloween, my good friend Karen and her husband, Bill, had a party at their house. It was good to hang out with them and drink some hot cocoa. They had a constant stream of kids trick or treating. The kids absolutely loved handing out candy to them. I was amazed at what some people dress their children as. There was one boy dressed up as a beer keg. Seriously. We thought it was a tin man at first, but no, he was a beer keg. Super.

So I never could convince Finley to be a "rock and roll star," so I had one cutie patootie spider man and one blue haired rock star.


Here are my boys on their first dress up day. No, Finley cannot see out of the eye mask.

"Rock On, Dude"...is what Avery constantly said...do not know where he learned it.

Spiderman in galoshes. I cut the eyeholes of his mask some more, so he can actually see out.



Here are the boys at Karen's party. They mostly hovered around the candy trunk. Yep, a trunk filled to the brim with candy. The boys really didn't know what to do with themselves.


Finley is so excited that people are handing him candy...and he has no idea why.

Digging through the candy bags...


I'm glad the boys had fun...now lets move on to Thanksgiving, a real holiday!







Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I agree; Halloween is fun as far as dressing up the kids and taking pictures of them, but seriously, move on to a holiday where we can eat a FULL meal and watch football all day long.

    Your boys are SO cute in their costumes; I"m stealing that rock star idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about Halloween...we could just skip right over it as far as I'm concerned. Your boys are so adorable and you are such a cute mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you!! :)

    Yeah, you can't see in the picture that well, but we colored Avery's hair blue with washable marker and put a bunch of safety pins on his jeans. He also had a temporary tatoo. funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)