Monday, November 12, 2007

Woo Pig Sooie!!

We had another weekend full of family fun. On Friday night we went to the Razorback basketball game. AJ called me at almost 5:00 and told me he got seats in Arvest's box for the Razorback game. Arvest is such a great company and has been such a blessing for AJ to work for. It is wonderful to see AJ actually enjoy his work and be home at night and on weekends as well! Anyhow, the lady that had the box seats couldn't go, so she gave the 4 tickets to AJ. It was really fun. They had food and drinks provided so that was nice. The boys really enjoyed yelling "Go Hogs!" They also loved calling the hogs with the fans, although,it was a little loud for Finley, he kept covering his ears. Avery loved watching the cheerleaders. When he found out there were boy cheerleaders he was very excited. He said, "When I get tall as daddy, I'm gonna be a cheerleader." Hmm....I will remind him of that someday.




Here are the boys calling the hogs!


We also got tickets to go to another game in a couple of weeks...this time it will be just AJ and I...if we can find a babysitter on the Saturday after thanksgiving! Any takers??!! :)


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sara, sure i'll be there to babysit! oh wait...maybe not this time. but fyi, i am going to be in town on your anniversary and all of my friends will probably be going home that night already. could i babysit then? oh, i might want to spend the night some around that time, if you don't mind a house guest again. But anyway, the boys look like they're having so much fun in those photos! and avery's ambition made me laugh. real hard. grandpa would be proud!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)