Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 3 o' the Vaca

On our last day at home we started the morning off right with some Krispy Kreme.
I'm pretty sure there will be hot Krispy Kreme donuts in Heaven.
It's seriously one of my favorite treats.
Then we took the boys to the splash park...so fun and so free! That makes it double fun. :)
The boys (especially Avery) love to stand under the buckets to get doused.
They really love the water guns. Let's be real, they love any kind of guns.

Someday little Saw buddy will get to join in....

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. where is this? looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - please do tell, I don't know of a splash park around here.
    We look Ft. Smith - the pool area's great, huh?
    So glad you had such good time off.
    Sorry we missed you tonight.
    See you Sunday...if not sooner.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in Rogers...I just googled Rogers, AR splash park. We did a picnic lunch afterward which was fun too. There's also a little play area the boys enjoyed after our picnic.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)