Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Insert Clever Title Here.

Our next day of vacation was a rainy one.
We took the boys to the library for a kids' play and then to Chick-fil-A. Have I ever said that I love their sweet tea?? I do.
When we got home we had no choice but to play in the rain.
Finley tried to ride his bike while holding the umbrella. (side note: did you know people always make fun of how I say umbrella? Apparently I put too much emphasis on the "umb" part...I think everyone else is saying wrong, but whatever)

We had fun riding down our driveway and into the street on the boys' plasma car.
Look at those clouds.

I love my husband.


During our days at home AJ and I had a Lost marathon. We had never seen it so we started with season 1 this summer. In the afternoon while the boys were resting, we'd watch one or two shows and then a couple more when they went to bed for the night. I didn't let myself worry about anything on my to-do list. I treated our days at home just as much of a vacation as when we were out of town. Those were our favorite days of the whole 10. So relaxing & fun. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I loved catching up on your vacation pictures. You guys are such a fun and sweet family. : ) The picture of you holding sawyer is gorgeous! Love you guys...hope to see you soon.

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you kissing Sawyer. So, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2 Ashley's have already said it, but that picture of you with Sawyer is PRECIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)