Friday, August 28, 2009

Sweet Baby Sawyer @ 9 months (so I won't forget)

Our sweet Sawyer D. is 9 months old! We love him so much.
When you hear him babbling in his crib and go in to get him, this is what you see:

He is so adorable! He peeks his little head over the bumper. He holds it down so he can get a good look at whoever's coming in. Then, when he sees the door open he starts banging his feet on the crib and shimmying back & forth. Love it!

He babbles a lot now, making dada and mama sounds and at the appropriate times no less! :)
He L.O.V.E.S. to swing. He will swing and coo as long as you will let him. He likes to be pushed pretty fast and he's also content to just sit in a still swing, watching the boys play. He loves it when I grab his feet when I'm pushing him...he laughs and laughs.
He's ticklish on his sides and under his chin. He sleeps well at night & still takes 3 good naps a day. He's super flexible and he has to be with our boys often crazy schedules.
He enjoys sitting on my lap at looking at books, especially books with babies in them. He loves water. He loves to kick his feet as hard as he can to get a splash. He gets very excited when our cat walks by and starts saying "ta, ta, ta" when he sees him.
He is an army-crawling boy. Every once in a while he'll lift up his belly like he's gonna crawl the "right" way, but then just drops it back down. He's pretty efficient at getting anywhere he wants so he seems content right now. :)
We are crazy about this sweet boy! He makes each day exciting and no matter what mood I'm in, I can't help but light up when I see him. I love you sweet-ta-tootie! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Awww...this is a precious time. I'm glad that you're pausing to savor it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he could be any more beautiful...he is such a gorgeous boy! That 3rd picture is amazing. :) I can't believe how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)