Wednesday, April 21, 2010

oh, and sawyer's 17 months old today.

it's a busy week this week. i've got several different balls in the air right now.
one of which is our dear friends' benefit concert tomorrow night that i am co-hosting.
they are moving to North India to work in a Tibetan refugee community. with their 2 boys. yes, they are awesome.

not sure why i am help raising money so that our close friends will move to the other  side of the world.

actually, i am so thrilled for them and excited to see God's plan for them play out.

sooooooooo..... just thought i'd post a few photos of life around our casa this week.

sawyer loves to be pushed around the house in Meliyah's doll stroller.
and everyone loves to push him.
 my vinca vines at our front walk are going crazy.
they make me happy in all their spring glory.
sweet girl.  i love her. on monday she sat down in front of me and said "Jesus loves me."  okay, it was more like "Jejus yuv me" but i knew what she meant. :)
well melt my heart little girl, yes He does.  what a sweet confirmation that she is receiving God's love here.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)