Tuesday, April 6, 2010

our Easter . . .in pictures

it seems like it's been forever since we've had nice weather on Easter.
this weekend was absolutely beautiful. . . the perfect weather. 
not too hot, but not chilly at all.  highs in the mid to upper 70's.  perfect.
and we lived it up. 
we had such a great family day at a community Easter egg hunt in the park.
they had face paintng. avery chose 3 crosses.
they look a little like plus signs, but avery couldn't see it anyway so whatev.

we do easter baskets every year.
my mom made (wove) each of their baskets.
of course i love to match our whole family's (especially the boys) outfits for Easter church. 
getting a picture of all 3 of them looking & smiling always presents a challenge.
especially when a certain little one year old is not. interested.
he is also not interested in wearing the adorable hat.
 church was awesome as usual.  we had good times with family.  it was a lovely day. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I'm a new reader but you're blog has been crackin me up :]
    you have such a cute fam! Loved that lil' easter hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh How I love seersucker anything! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He may not have loved it, but I sure did! SO CUTE!!! All the boys looked adorable (and so did the adults)!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)