Wednesday, November 10, 2010

hi.

the yard that my boys will be running & playing in soon. :)
they are so excited.
i was worried about avery.
he handles change the same way aj & i do.
not well.
but we drive past this house every day and he is stoked.
today he told me he's so excited to get to have TWO FLOORS!! :)

i am pretty much feeling stressed and overwhelmed right now.
a lot. on. my. plate.
i'm choosing to sit in God's rest.
put on joy and thankfulness.
not give in to what the enemy has for me...which is stress.
can you see i'm preaching to myself right now? :)
see my desk......
 list after list after list.
okay, one thing at a time, sara.
one thing at a time.
whew.
thanks for listening.

okay, off to tackle something on that list! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. You go, girl. This sounds like a major change and I think you're handling it like a champ. Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just so clear to me what a good mom you are. I don't even know you but I'm kinda proud of you.

    Good moms rock!

    You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!! God will give you the strength and peace as you need it. Which, you knew that already, but just to reiterate. I'll be praying for you and your little family as you go through all these changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally reminds me of my list right now! SO crazy; let's chat soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)