Saturday, November 13, 2010

if you're local.......

Today's the day for our Big Yard/Moving/Adoption Fundraising Sale!!!

We open at 8 and will stay open as long as we've got customers. My little boys will be selling hot cocoa so you can warm up while you shop. :)
*100% of the proceeds go towards our Adoption! It's a win-win...you get some great finds AND help rescue a child.


okay...off to go start up the space heater! ;)


email me if you need directions... click on the "about me" pic if you need my email. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck!
    Hope it's a GREAT success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already prayed - wish you ginormous proceeds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's chat soon! I want to hear about the new house, when you close on yours, and how the yard sale went!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)